This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 24510:2007 specifies the elements of drinking water and wastewater services of relevance and interest to users. It also provides guidance on how to identify users' needs and expectations and how to assess whether they are being met.
The following are within the scope of ISO 24510:2007:
- the definition of a language common to the different stakeholders;
- the definition of key elements and characteristics of the service to users;
- the objectives for the service with respect to users' needs and expectations;
- guidelines for satisfying users' needs and expectations;
- service to users assessment criteria;
- introduction to performance indicators;
- examples of performance indicators.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2007-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 62
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 224 Drinking water, wastewater and stormwater systems and services
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 187|
|std 2 187||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.92 (To be revised)
Will be replaced byUnder development
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.