ISO 16075-4:2016 provides recommendations regarding:
· monitoring the quality of treated wastewater (TWW) for irrigation;
· monitoring irrigated plants;
· monitoring the soil with regard to salinity;
· monitoring natural water sources in neighbouring environments;
· monitoring the quality of water in storage reservoirs.
It puts emphasis on sampling methods and their frequency. Regarding the methods of analysis, ISO 16075-4:2016 refers to standard methods or, where not available, to other bibliographical references.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2016-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 21
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 282/SC 1 Treated wastewater reuse for irrigation
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
ISO 16075-4:2016Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.